Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Senior Tax Accountant to assist with the preparation of monthly forecasts, quarterly and annual consolidated corporate income tax provisions (ASC 740) in CorpTax Provision (AIT) module, as well as Excel support schedules outside of the AIT module. The position includes responsibility for maintaining and updating the company's tax mapping and other bridge files. Additionally, the senior tax accountant may assist with other computational, systems, and research projects.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist with preparation of quarterly and year-end tax provision schedules for the worldwide provision under the principals of ASC 740, including, but not limited to:
• Preparation of financial system data pulls
• Review of the local office submitted tax packs
• Preparation of current and deferred tax calculations
• Preparation of valuation allowance analysis workpapers
• Preparation of ASC 740-10 (FIN 48) workpapers
• Preparation of internal and external tax provision deliverables
• Preparation of required footnotes and disclosures
• Assist with preparation and/or review of quarterly tax account roll forwards and reconciliation schedules.
• Assist with preparation of monthly effective tax rate projections
• Assist with preparation of executive tax packages
• Assist with quarterly and annual SOX compliance
• Assist with updating the company's tax mapping structure
• Participates in projects and process improvement initiatives for the department
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2 to 5 years public accounting and/or corporate tax experience, or in the tax function of a publicly traded multinational corporation
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office software required, with strong Excel skills a plus
• CorpTax experience preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proactive team player while being able to work independently
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn6n4-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.