JOB DESCRIPTION – CLIENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Toronto, ON
Division: Ticketmaster Canada
Line Manager: Senior Manager, Client Support and Fulfillment
Contract Terms: Permanent, full-time, 37.5 hours per week (Flexible Schedule – Remote)
Ticketmaster is doing something special. We are bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We are breaking all the rules and putting customers first.
We see our people as having interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You are constantly evolving, so shouldn't your opportunities be, too?
The Client Support team is responsible for finalizing sales of events to prevent last-minute customer or client inconvenience and potential lost ticket sales, while supporting Ticketmaster clients and field offices. We also support the field in various ways such as: OTL checks (over the ticket limit), notifying fans when an Event Changes and contacting fans with Event Discrepancies notifying them of issues such as pricing errors. We also assist in any last-minute account issues and resolve them before the start of the event. In addition, this role will ensure all calls are answered within 10 seconds in a polite, professional, and helpful manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
To provide Fan Friendly Service to each customer, and work collaboratively with the customer to resolve the issue at hand. Consumer Support is a multi-faceted environment that serves as the 'face' of the service department to our customers. Essentially, we are the liaison or balance between our customers and our services. We are the central point-of-contact where service incidents and inaccuracies are researched, resolved, and recorded. This group handles multiple service incidents across all sales channels. Primary duties of this position would encompass mail processing.
Investigate Loss claims for validity and make pay/deny judgements based upon findings. Research, resolve and record complaints. Work in a multi-faceted environment that serves as the last line of fan advocacy within the contact center environment. Be dependable and maintain hours scheduled.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Must be client and fan focused, dedicated to attention to detail and delivering high quality service.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, active listening skills and empathetic approach.
• Knowledge of TM host systems is a strong asset!
• Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
• Must have problem solving experience, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.).
• Must be comfortable in a stationary position and working on a computer for extended periods of time.
• We are open 7-days a week. Communicating with your line manager on a weekly basis to receive your schedule – role requires some flexibility as shifts will vary. Must be able to work Saturday evenings.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Rock Solid Reliability – Must be able to earn the trust of clients, co-workers, and fans; by setting clear expectations and delivering high quality work on time.
• Act with Integrity – Represent yourself and the company to clients and fans in an ethical and professional manner. Acting with good intentions, having direct and honest conversations while creating a safe work environment.
• Creative Thinker – Ability to listen, think analytically, derive solutions, and enact in a timely manner, while adapting and showcasing versatility to meet the needs of clients and fans.
• Collaboration – Open lines of communication, willingness to share information and ask questions across internal and external teams to support successful events!
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Ticketmaster Canada will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Please note this inbox is limited to accommodation requests. Resumes submitted to this inbox will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wwbq-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.