Compliance Program Operations Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management.
Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide.
Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries.
Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists.
These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
• Passionate and motivated.
• Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed
• Responsibilities: Greet and assist all staff and guests. Answer the main switchboard for Live Nation and transfer calls to the corresponding department.
• Take messages for executives and relay the information to their corresponding assistant.
• Ensure proper security protocol is followed by staff and guests; check-in and monitor visitors in reception area, provide access as necessary. Continuously communicate with security regarding the status of guests.
• Assist in day-to-day operation of the lounge including, but not limited to, setting up morning snacks, refilling snack jar, and maintaining the space to ensure it is always in client-ready condition.
• Coordinate conference room reservations and assist with general meeting support as needed (i.e. catering, guest check-in, etc.)
• Assist with coffee requests for larger executive meetings.
• Plan and coordinate company lobby events including happy hour, artist performances, live streams, and various office networking events
• • Coordinate with executives and assistants regarding messenger and food deliveries.
• Maintain clean and professional reception area. Team with Facilities personnel to coordinate mail, deliveries, office supplies and routine maintenance.
• Submit work orders for building maintenance and internal facility related requests. Point of contact between employees and the onsite car washing service.
• Assisting with various assigned tasks as they arise.
• Qualifications: 2-3 years previous experience in front office of music or entertainment corporate environment. Warm, engaging and professional demeanor both in person and on the phone. Outstanding communications skills and business etiquette. Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills Actively demonstrate good judgment and discretion related to confidential material.
• Reliable and dedicated with a can-do attitude. Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
• Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
• Our Ticketmaster team doesn't just embrace new technology, we develop ground-breaking software and applications to support our world-leading ticketing platform.
• Our mix of legendary and brand new venues and restaurants, including the House of Blues, offer an array of hospitality careers.
• And our unparalleled roster of artists are supported by diverse professionals in all facets of finance, marketing and other corporate operations.
• Generous vacation, healthcare and retirement benefits are just the foundation of supporting our full-time, global workforce of more than 10,000.
• We offer continuing professional development in addition to tuition reimbursement.
• We also provide paid time off to bond with a new child (plus a bonus to help with expenses); paid time off to care for a sick child and to volunteer for causes that are important to you.
• Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games and other events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
• There is no bigger stage for your career.
• See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn098o-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.