jOB DESCRIPTION – Human Resources Assistant
Location: Charleston WV, USA,
Division: Ticketmaster NA Contact Centers
Line Manager: Manager – Human Resources
Contract Terms: Regular, FT Non-Exempt
Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, we create a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, recognized, and given an opportunity to excel in their career. As an employer of choice, we recruit, develop and retain a high performing, diverse workforce which promotes a healthy, safe, and productive work environment.
The HR Assistant assists in the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Assistant carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:, basic knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) - Workday, employee relations and policy interpretation, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide high-quality service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
• Support recruiting efforts such as sourcing candidates, reviewing candidates, and scheduling interviews,
• Assist with New Hire Orientations by sending out documentation, scheduling meetings, and updating changes to presentations as needed
• Assist with new hire graduations for training classes assisting with creating certifications, mailing out required items, and preparing positive speeches
• Track our candidates' birthdays, anniversaries, attendance, leave requests, and vacation hours
• Assist with weekly performance tracking reports
• Assist with the onboarding and offboarding of agents
• Assist with employee surveys and agent feedback meetings
• Compile employee survey results
• Maintain email communication
• Assist with the creation and initiations of employee engagement activities
• Assist with reviews, edits and ensure updated policy development and documentation.
• Assist with site-wide committee facilitation.
• Assist with site level employee communication.
• Assist with Workers Compensation claims processing and tracking.
• Assist with Leave of Absence tracking and compliance.
• Assist with employee safety, welfare, wellness and health communication.
• ACA Compliance.
• Assist with Attendance, Performance and Conduct Audit and tracking.
• Assist with the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• 1- 2 years HR experience
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced MS office skills
• Excellent verbal/written/oral communication skills
• General knowledge of labor laws, employee relations, compensation, benefits administration and general employment issues
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in an efficient manner
• Public speaking/training skills are preferred
• Call Center background desired
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Build solid relationships of trust between Operations and the Human Resources Team
• Collaborate and share information within the HR team to promote best practices
• Generate honest and open communication with employees and staff
• Show recognition to team members for their contributions
• Create a safe and healthy workspace where everyone feels valued and appreciated.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world's largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
Ticketmaster operates in over 30 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Overall, the company employs over 6,500 individuals. Ticketmaster was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1976.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d877yk-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.