Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com
We are searching for a Director of Accounting who will be responsible for reviewing balance sheet processes for consistency across divisions, serve as the accounting liaison for ERP projects and assist with other projects that are needed within the Internal Reporting department.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Document policy and procedures for balance sheet processes.
• Train divisions on balance sheet processes to create consistent processes across the Company
• Coordinate meetings for on-boarding newly acquired company to identify intercompany transactions and train on balance sheet and internal reporting processes
• Accounting liaison for ERP projects to determine impacts and recommendations for those projects
• Consolidation entries and various reviews needed to build monthly financial package
• Maintain chart of accounts and provide account definitions and recommendations as to what account should be used in a certain accounting situation
• Conduct balance sheet reviews to ensure appropriate and consistent accounting
• Lead and manage various ad hoc reporting and special projects
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA certification is required
• 10+ years accounting experience
• Public accounting experience a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong multi-task organization skills
• Understanding of currency translation and remeasurement
• Understanding of non-controlling interest
• Understanding of intercompany eliminations
• Understanding of current vs long term classification
• Oracle and BPC accounting software experience a plus
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez2w2-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.