Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 50 venues across North America. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Live Nation is seeking a Customer Service Representative for the Toronto office. The position will directly report to the General Manager - Venues. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing guest support on a daily basis. This is a seasonal, part time position, paid hourly from March 14th, 2022 to early October, 2022. The position will follow the event day hours and some additional business hours.
• Monitor and respond to incoming calls to the Budweiser Stage main business phone line
• Provide information regarding products and services, permitted/prohibited items and other venue relevant information
• Obtain details and manage the response to complaints/issues that arise pre/post show
• Deal with lost and found inquiries, track inventory and answer inquiries
• Monitor Budweiser Stage Textline & Medallia application through the daytime work hours
• Liaise with the Guest Services team to manage issues and provide solutions as situations arise
• Oversee the distribution and redemption of future show certificates to Live Nation concerts
• Correspond with members of other departments to address guest questions and concerns in a timely manner
• Coordinate accessible seating accommodations and speak with guests to identify needs in a manner compliant with the AODA
• Monitor three verified social media accounts (Live Nation Ontario, Budweiser Stage, and RBC Echo Beach) when necessary
• Other duties as they are assigned
• Possess at least one year of customer service experience
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to utilize computer programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel
• Must interact professionally with clients, vendors, guests and team members
• Social media experience an asset
• Detail oriented and a team player
• Music industry experience a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz8813-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.