Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Benefits Specialist/Analyst will support our large multi-layered organization as the subject matter expert on all health and welfare benefits and programs, focusing specifically on day-to-day administration of global programs.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Oversee implementation of new benefit programs and suggest changes to current programs
• Act as subject matter expert on all health and welfare benefits needs across the organization
• Create more efficient benefits business processes to support a complex and multi-layered organization
• Work with service providers and brokers to ensure the best plans for employees, holding external partners accountable to SLAs
• Work with benefit advisors to analyze plan utilization and benchmarking data to propose enhancements to benefit offerings.
• Partner with HRIS (Workday) to ensure global programs are accessible and running smoothly for employees
• Partner with global HRBPs to answer questions, use their feedback to improve programming, and build communications for their teams
• Monitor the legal and regulatory environment as it impacts benefit plans and make recommendations for changes as appropriate
• Reconcile and audit benefits plan enrollment, system setup, payroll deductions and vendor billing
• WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• A Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Psychology or related subject
• 3-5 years benefits experience at a large organization with diverse employee populations
• Excellent understanding of benefits plans, and compliance requirements (FMLA, ACA, HIPAA, federal and state laws)
• Previous experience with launching and implementing benefits across all global regions
• Ability to maintain professional and approachable demeanor to effectively handle sensitive employee inquiries and maintain great employee rapport
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Exceptional integrity, accountability, and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must be detail-oriented, flexible, self-motivated with strong organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced culture and meet time-critical deadlines.
• WHAT SETS YOU APART:
• Previous Workday HCM knowledge
• Past successful global program launches
• Data-driven mindset or previous experience with data analytics in HR/Benefits capacity
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1jx1v-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.