Beam is an online digital delivery and content management platform which is part of The Mill. Beam combines a toolset of services and first-class customer care for agencies, advertisers and production partners worldwide.
By working alongside the post production community we fully understand the creative process that drives the marketing industry and have been able to extend our core services by becoming a project-management tool and a true pioneer of digital-asset management.
Today we store, adapt and send thousands of assets to hundreds of television broadcasters worldwide, and manage a secure archive in excess of 2,500,000 assets.
We are trusted by many of the world's biggest marketers to manage every aspect of their commercial content, ensuring continued innovation is applied to serve the changing needs of brands and creative businesses in the tapeless and connected digital age.
The role of Beam Delivery Coordinator is to assist in the day to day running of the Beam Delivery department, liaising with clients; suppliers and distribution partners to ensure all UK and International delivery deadlines are met efficiently and effectively. To work closely with clients and finance to ensure all billing is processed within any pre agreed deadlines and to support the Client Account and Business Affairs teams when required.
• Take ownership of all client orders placed via the Beam website to include both UK and International deliveries
• Ensure department meets all client's deadlines and copy arrives at final delivery point as per the correct technical specification
• Maintain and promote a good working relationship with Beam delivery partners and external suppliers
• Liaise with the Support team in resolving bugs/queries to ensure our clients get the best possible Beam experience
• Create Domestic and International playout worksheets and co-ordinate the delivery process.
• Ensure all delivery technical specifications are up to date and shared with the relevant teams
• Ensure good working relationships with internal Mill departments including TechOps, Beam Services, Production MPD and Finance
• Ensure all client billing is kept up to date and processed within any pre agreed timeframes
• Attend relevant internal training courses
• Attend client events when required
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Resourceful and a demonstrated ability to use initiative and work collaboratively to find resolutions
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7394-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.