Assistant, Video Production
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
The role requires working alongside our in-house editors on various projects in multiple styles and genres.
Organization, collaboration, and a positive attitude are a must.
We are looking for a self-starter, recent graduate who is motivated, with a keen eye for detail and excited to learn.
• Able to react quickly, precisely, and positively while multi-tasking
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have precise attention to detail
• Able to take direction
• Excellent organizational skills
- Motion capture ingest and organization
- Live-action ingest
- Animation prep and ingest
- Project prep, organization and pulling selects
- Creating EDLs, XMLs, OMFs
- Knowledge and comfort working with a wide range of codecs during ingest as well as export
- Ability to transcode footage when needed
• Professional working knowledge of Mac
• Professional working knowledge of Premiere
• A thorough understanding of the Adobe suite
- Have a thorough understanding of editorial, from ingest through export
• Minimum 1 year assistant editing experience
• Knowledge of Adobe suite
• Understanding of VFX pipeline