The CW Television Network seeks an Executive Assistant I for the Executive Management department.
Position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Chairman & CEO at The CW. As a representative of the Chairman & CEO, a professional and friendly demeanor is essential for this position. The candidate will possess excellent administrative and communication skills, great attention to detail, and be able to handle a variety of activities and tasks in a timely manner.
• Liaising with agents, studio executives, writers, and executive producers as well as internal departments.
• Performs various clerical duties, including heavy phones, filing, opening & distributing mail.
• Roll calls at heavy volume and handle other projects as necessary.
• Schedule meetings and reschedule as necessary.
• Book travel arrangements. Prepares & submits expense reports through Concur.
• Sort, file & log all DVD 's and scripts.
• Prepare for weekly and monthly meetings.
• Assist SVP of Administration and Admin coordinator in office needs company-wide and on occasional large administrative projects.
• Assist with front office check-ins and parking validation.
• Prepare and coordinate itineraries for large-scale travel events, such as the annual Development tour, set visits and Upfront Presentation.
• Daily setup of office.
• Minimum 1 year of experience supporting Sr. Executive level at a Network, Studio, Production Company, Talent Agency. Previous experience rolling call, interfacing with agency, studio, and talent, handling script submissions is required
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary
• Must have strong clerical skills and excellent organizational skills.
• Basic computer skills are a must.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must have very good typing skills, with both accuracy and speed.
• Must have very good proofreading skills, and a great attention to detail.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel (in person, telephone, written).
• Must be able to deal with highly confidential information
• Must be able to pay very close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor even during periods of stress and considerable volume.
• Must project a positive helpful and up-beat attitude towards others.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8020-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.