Tennis Channel is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to provide general HR support to our team. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, self-motivated, customer focused individual with a passion for providing an outstanding employee experience. Two to four years' experience in a Human Resources role is required for this opportunity!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
• Assist with or prepare correspondence
• Assist with the recruitment, interview and onboarding process
• Complete I-9 for new hires and maintain I-9 records
• Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes
• Create and maintain digital employee personnel files
• Conduct audits of various benefits and other HR programs and recommend any corrective action
• Assist with the performance review process
• Send out reminders for employee training
• Assist with open enrollment and benefits administration
• Assist Human Resources team with various research projects and/or special projects
• Two to four years' experience in a Human Resources role required
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field a plus
• Demonstrated HR knowledge, skills and judgement
• Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
• High degree of professional personal presentation
• Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be honest, respectful and trustworthy
• Eager, willing and positive demeanor
• Previous sports or broadcast experience is a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pn5j-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.