Telemundo 51 is seeking a highly-skilled Premiere editor. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced news environment. The ideal candidate can quickly transform raw video into highly-produced news packages with music and graphics. We're looking for someone with a sharp eye for detail and a good ear for pacing. This editor will also be responsible for ensuring that projects are QC'ed; exported to spec; and delivered efficiently and on time
• 5+ years of digital post-production experience; editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
• 2+ years working in a high-pressure environment meeting tight deadlines
• Strong understanding of digital workflows and file-based delivery
• Strong understanding of frame rates, aspect ratios, and resolutions
• Ability to read video scopes and audio levels
• Demonstrated news editorial judgment
• Proven experience editing content for a variety of digital platforms, in non-traditional formats and resolutions.
• A team player who can work flexible hours including evenings, early mornings and weekends.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Must be 18 years or greater.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with editing software and equipment
• Familiarity with newsroom shorthand
• Collaborative spirit
• Please include link to reel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxypp4-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.