• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-day interaction
• Demonstrate a commitment to consultative sales in services of client goals and revenue attainment
• Work at the national level with clients ranging in sizes (e.g., large holding companies, medium & small regional advertising, and regional clients)
• Generate and increase revenue from an established account list to meet and exceed quarterly & annual revenue goals
• Embrace, understand, target, pitch and secure integrated marketing, and non-linear platforms to meet revenue goals
• Create customized solutions for clients that will demonstrate the power of the NBCUniversal Local, NBC & Telemundo Stations Group and NBC Regional Sports Networks.
• Ascertain and market to previously untapped, emerging and traditional brands and businesses to drive revenue through negotiating and selling the value and benefit of TV, OTT/CTV, digital, out-of-home and all other multi-marketing platforms
• Develop growth revenue by focusing on ''conversion'' targets from competitive media including radio, print, digital, out of home, cable, events, etc.
• Organize management of a business opportunity pipeline and sharp revenue forecasting
• Properly manage multi-market role volume and engage key stakeholders appropriately
• Effectively present sales proposal and sales pitches to internal and external clients
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in media sales and/or marketing roles with a successful track record of generating increased sales
• Knowledge of media research and measurement products
• Proven success selling non-linear AD solutions including OTT/CTV
• Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule and be available some evening hours as needed for client events
• Excellent computer skills with MS programs: Excel, PPT, Word and ability to create innovative presentation decks with expertise
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to and from client meetings
• Must be willing to work at the Las Vegas station
• Must accept Solutions, NBCUniversal's Dispute Resolution Program
• Agency, television, production, creative marketing and/or other brand entertainment experience is preferred
• Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to quickly understand and assess opportunities and/or problems and be able to respond with creative ideas and solutions
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
• Adept at prospecting, generating proposals and closing the sale
• Perceptive, insightful and intuitive abilities
• Ability to creatively analyze and react to a variety of sales challenges
• Ability to multi-task while staying organized and focused
• Broad based knowledge of traditional and emerging media platforms
• Innovative approach to a changing marketplace
• Enthusiastic and positive team player within the organization
• Competitive with a desire to win
• Self-starter and motivator who can thrive in both corporate and start-up environments
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25z7m-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.