The Executive Assistant reports to the SVP Human Resources. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks, as well as the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and follow-through on projects and tasks with little or no supervision.
• Provide general administrative support to include correspondence, telephone coverage, preparing and maintaining charts, calendar activities, expense report preparation, travel arrangements, meeting preparation, supply ordering, shipping and organization of HR files.
• Coordinate staff meetings, conferences, client meetings, assist in the organization of lunches and employee events.
• Track expenses, including processing invoices, and follow-up.
• Perform special projects as directed.
• Determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Act as a liaison with all internal and external clients/departments.
• Assist with internal communications with staff as well as communications with clients.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Prior administrative experience as executive assistant and/or HR Coordinator experience.
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
Experience scheduling travel arrangements.
Prior experience in an Entertainment/Media Company preferred.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
Must be ''on call'' 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
• Preferred prior experience with HR processes, staffing, headcount, legal documents, etc.
Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, deal with deadline pressure and follow-through on issues on a timely manner.
Ability to prepare, review and summarize miscellaneous reports / documents / presentations.
Experience with working with Executives, exposure to sensitive information requiring tact and diplomacy.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Proven organizational skills, self-starter with strong decision making ability.
Effective time management skills and detail orientation
Expert level of written and communication skills
Able to work occasional overtime
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nvxy-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.