Technical Recruitment Specialist (Bilingual)
Technicolor PS is the division within Technicolor which contains world leading visual effects, animation and creative content brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill and Mikros.
Technicolor's global network of creative studios have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and animated movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's teams are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Reporting to the Head of Executive & Technology Talent Acquisition the Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology will deliver an end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the Heads of Department and hiring managers to ensure that immediate and future global software and technology staffing priorities are met.
Based in Montreal you will be working with Software, R&D and Technology teams locally, and across our global network of studios in North America, Europe and Asia.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be required to manage the full talent acquisition and recruitment life cycle from advertising jobs, proactive sourcing, networking and seeking referrals, screening candidates, organising interviews, providing feedback and follow up to candidates and hiring managers, as well as the presentation and negotiation of offers of employment.
The role will also be responsible for building an external network of technical talent by proactively searching / screening and continuously mapping out potential talent in and outside our industry.
What you'll do
• Identify and utilize appropriate methods to source the very best technical talent.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting opportunities within Technicolor and our family of creative studios.
• Pre-screen applications for suitability, visa eligibility and present all relevant salary and availability details to Hiring Managers for review.
• Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our global brand strategy.
• Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets.
• Ensure Technicolor is represented positively and professionally at all times and that candidate information is collected effectively and captured in our ATS.
• Run regular recruitment meeting with hiring manager and Heads of Departments to understand their current and future hiring needs.
• Ensure a smooth on boarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
• Liaise with HR to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive.
What you'll need
• Experience of the full recruitment life cycle and strategies to hire the best software and technology talent.
• A strong technical background with broad knowledge of software development and engineering, technical infrastructure and the interest and ability to understand new tools and technology.
• Able build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach.
• A good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
• High levels of discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
• Pro-active with a determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
• Excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
• Excellent planning skills with the ability to cope under pressure in an ever changing environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience of working with applicant tracking software and utilizing social and professional networks as a tool for engaging with talent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp19qx-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.