Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus comprises of a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and L&D who work to meet the demands of our brands and provide a central hub of job matching, career guidance, learning opportunities and industry insights.
What is Talent Acquisition Operations?
The Focus' Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations team is a function that defines work processes and helps the recruitment teams run more efficiently. In other words, TA Operations maximize an organization's ability to hire quickly, reduce costs, and ensure we use our resources effectively. A strong TA operation plan also positively affects candidate experience by improving time-to-hire, communication with hiring teams, and more.
Under the supervision of the Global Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, your role is to adopt and execute a strategy to improve hiring processes and generally find ways to improve the operational structure of the recruiting teams across India and Australia.
What You'll Do
• Manage the TA Operations team in APAC, including Recruitment Administrators and Admissions Coordinators.
• Own enablement and learning and development for the recruitment team, including training, onboarding and knowledge management.
• Grow and manage a recruitment operations strategy to deliver an exceptional candidate experience and to scale the organization
• Own enablement for the wider business, establishing and developing the best practices, resources and processes that enable high-quality hiring
• Develop and iterate a global, standardized and evidence-based evaluation and selection framework for making good, balanced hiring decisions.
• Manage change and related communications
• Build relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with HR, IT, Operations, Workforce planning, and the Academy teams
• Support the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition – APAC by managing all operational aspects of recruiting and identify opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness
• Train and hold accountable the hiring teams, including recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers across APAC, on operational changes to promote excellence
• Understand market conditions, trends, and business growth targets to develop a recruitment strategy
• Oversee recruitment systems and tools to help the team recruit more effectively and support the team's efficiency.
• Develop a culture of data and analytics and build the foundations to enable data-informed recruitment and actionable insights. Help tell our recruitment and hire quality story to the business through data.
What you'll Need
• Extensive experience in a recruitment team or in a people operations leadership role that has undergone significant headcount growth in a short space of time.
• Experience managing programs and operations in a company at scale.
• Strong player/coach manager with experience in people management.
• Ability to design and communicate clear processes and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with an eye for detail and a passion for presenting data and information in straightforward, compelling ways.
• Aptitude for leveraging and learning new technologies with experience with various modern recruitment technologies.
You will be a great fit if you are:
• An inquisitive and avid learner, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things and the smaller quick wins.
• Interested in scaling teams and excited to help build something unique and share it with the creative community.
• A highly strategic operator, an excellent people manager and someone who has a noticeably successful leadership track record and trajectory in fast-paced companies.
• Driven by seeing the achievements and progression of others you support and partner with.
• Can context-switch between a high-level strategic mindset and detailed execution orientation seamlessly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1k8w-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.