Full Time Job
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Full Time
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus comprises of a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and L&D who work to meet the demands of our brands and provide a central hub of job matching, career guidance, learning opportunities and industry insights.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting the Technicolor attitude and working lifestyle.
• Pre-screen applications for suitability, visa eligibility and present all relevant salary and availability details to Hiring Managers for review.
• Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our global brand strategy.
• Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets.
• Attend recruitment events/road shows ensuring that Technicolor is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database.
• Be an ambassador for Technicolor within the global artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent. Drive and/or support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives.
• Ensure a smooth on boarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
• Liaise with HR and Crew Management to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive.
Proven experience working in recruitment
Agency recruitment experience preferable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ok5v-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.