Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus is our ambition to create a careers hub (including a digital platform) for professionals. We aim to create a platform that enables individuals to advance in their careers and make their creative industry experience the best.
The Focus is a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and learning and development services. We partner with our brands within Technicolor Production Services and provide a central hub of job matching, career guidance, learning opportunities and industry insights. At the heart of these services is our mission is to create an innovative external digital platform to advance the exchange of real-time information and insights for our global creative community.
Based in our Montreal office, the Regional Talent Acquisition Lead- The Focus will manage a team of Recruiters and build strong relationships with our Senior Management Teams with the support of Talent Leaders and our global team at The Focus. The fun doesn't stop there – our Regional Leads also get to be hands-on and involve themselves in recruitment and sourcing activities where required and serve as a mentor to their team in managing complex hiring processes.
What you'll do
• Driving delivery and performance through Managing a team of Recruiters within your region
• Attend recruitment events/roadshows, ensuring that The Focus is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database.
• Be an ambassador for The Focus and Technicolor Production Services within the global artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent. Drive and support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives.
• Have a global mindset working with candidates and stakeholders from many countries and cultures
• Work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders across multiple Technicolor brands.
• Network and pro-actively source candidates across creative and non-creative roles in a fast-paced competitive market
• Work in a KPI-driven environment while serving as an advocate for The Focus recruitment processes globally.
Leadership and Culture
• Build and sustain strong working relationships with business leaders that are centred on two-way communication to help inform the strategic direction of The Focus
• Be a mentor, ambassador and representative of Technicolor's Production Services, The Focus, and the brand culture.
• Be a partner to your Talent and Learning and Development peers to help execute broader strategic activities.
• Actively drive and advocate behaviour and actions aligned with the company values, vision, and mission.
• Build and support an inclusive team environment where we all eager to produce our best work daily.
What You'll Need
Professional expertise in senior sourcing and delivering end-to-end recruitment across multiple geographies in a large, matrixed market. Solution orientated with the ability to proactively support the business with crewing/resourcing issues in a high-volume environment. An agency or strong internal hiring background will help you succeed in this role.
Technical skills – have a broad understanding of recruitment practices and quickly adapt to our policies, processes, and culture.
Organizational skills – personal efficiency with the ability to prioritize competing demands will be crucial to success in this role.
Communication skills – Ability to lead and work with cross-functional global teams and manage diverse personalities and viewpoints; building relationships and collaborating with others is vital. A commitment towards providing exceptional client service and excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills with the ability to influence a wide range of audiences at an executive level. Strong interpersonal and communication skills that work for you and your stakeholders in a virtual setting
Role modelling – demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of The Focus and the wider Technicolor production Services.
Coaching and mentoring – Whether local senior management, junior colleagues or middle management, you will be proficient in developing skills and bringing people with you.
Trust – a trusted confidante and unafraid of giving your opinions and expertise
What we look for
We're interested in knowledgeable professionals ready to take the next step in their careers. You'll need to be naturally curious, willing to learn and have a genuine passion for recruitment and supporting and leading a team. If you're aiming to influence some of the most respected individuals in the industry while developing your career, this role is for you.