HR Service Delivery Manager (Europe)
Technicolor Creative Studios is powered by world-leading visual effects, advertising, animation and games brands around the world; from MPC, The Mill and Mikros to the recently launched Technicolor Games.
Technicolor Creative Studios brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns, animation and games truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind creative delivery in countless blockbuster films like 1917, The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, game animations for titles including Call of Duty, Resident Evil and Need for Speed and advertising and advertising campaigns for clients including Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the business. The Technicolor Creative Studios team is wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities we open up in our industry.
Purpose of the role
Technicolor Creative Studios HR Operations function is on a journey of transformation. We are tasked with establishing, improving, and embedding people processes and policies across all business areas and territories consistently.
The aim is to build effective, processes and programs that are scalable, agile and best in class.
Our priority is ensuring our TCS people have an engaging experience from candidate offer through the entire employee lifecycle.
Our aim is evolution, not revolution.
To enable this, we want to be able to provide data insights to the HR and business teams, in order that we can.
Reporting into the VP of HR Operations, the individual will have responsibility for managing the delivery of effective 'full employee cycle' HR Services, You will also ensure continuous improvement of HR processes and Systems (including Workday) and ensuring that service levels, standard operating procedures and business processes are in place and adhered to and globally benchmarked. The post holder will also work with the locations Business partners and COE's Teams) and ensure the delivery of effective and efficient transactional services and projects, ensuring both the highest quality and in line with regional compliance and best practice, In addition you will lead a regional HR Operational team, ensuring a user centric approach, based on excellent delivery and a full regional mindset.
Additional duties include:
• Owner of Tier 3 support within your region
• Management of Employment Relation cases
• Regional policy and compliance manager
• Managing immigration tasks
• Building strong relationships with key stakeholders (external suppliers and internal)
• Prior working within a HR Operation/HRBP role, within the specific regions.
• Experience of working in an organisation that has service levels and KPI's structure.
• Experience of leading improvement HR projects and programmes.
• 'Hands on' HR experience, including ER, policy management, and full employee lifecycle processes.
• Experience in HRIS (particularly Workday) preferably across different industries and regions
• We are looking for people with a strong focus on impact who are passionate, determined and goal focused with commitment to delivering excellence.
• You will be a strategic thinker, able to effectively manage a mix of priorities and stakeholders.
• You will also need to be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate convincingly to wide range of audiences.
• High attention to detail, risk mitigation, and relentless follow-through
• Experienced managing distributed teams across locations.
• Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
• Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wj9e-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.