Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
Technicolor Creative Studios' HR Operations function is on a journey of transformation. We are tasked with establishing, improving, and embedding people processes and policies across all business areas and territories consistently.
The aim is to build effective, processes and programs that are scalable, agile and best in class.
Our priority is ensuring our TCS people have an engaging experience from candidate offer through the entire employee lifecycle.
Our aim is evolution, not revolution.
To enable this, we want to be able to provide data insights to the HR and business teams, in order that we can.
Reporting into the VP of HR Operations, this individual will have responsibility for managing the delivery of effective 'full employee cycle' HR Services. They will also ensure continuous improvement of HR processes and Systems (including Workday) and ensure that service levels, standard operating procedures and business processes are in place and adhered to and globally benchmarked. The post holder will also work with the location's Business Partners and COE Teams to ensure the delivery of effective and efficient transactional services and projects, maintaining a high level of quality and compliance with regional best practices. In addition, this individual will lead a regional HR Operational team, ensuring a user centric approach, based on excellent delivery and a full regional mindset.
Additional duties include:
• Owner of Tier 3 support within the region
• Management of Employment Relation cases
• Regional policy and compliance manager
• Managing immigration tasks
• Building strong relationships with key stakeholders (external suppliers and internal)
• Prior working within a HR Operation/HRBP role, within the specific regions.
• Experience of working in an organisation that has service levels and KPI's structure.
• Experience of leading improvement HR projects and programmes.
• 'Hands on' HR experience, including ER, policy management, and full employee lifecycle processes.
• Experience in HRIS (particularly Workday) preferably across different industries and regions
• We are looking for people with a strong focus on impact who are passionate, determined and goal focused with commitment to delivering excellence.
• You will be a strategic thinker, able to effectively manage a mix of priorities and stakeholders.
• You will also need to be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate convincingly to wide range of audiences.
• High attention to detail, risk mitigation, and relentless follow-through
• Experienced managing distributed teams across locations.
• Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
• Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
• Have verbal and written French and English skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzywo-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.