WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world.
We are now looking to hire a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager (m/f/d) based out of Montreal to join Technicolor Games on a hybrid model (office & WHF). You will drive test development, estimation, planning for project start, and supporting the Project Manager as required while testing is live.
In this role, you will be responsible for internal and external facing responsibilities, including communication with clients and internal stakeholders, managing change and continuous improvements within the engagement, and ensuring alignment of processes to client-driven objectives. You will support the FQA department with improved processes and workflow management to ensure optimal and efficient testing.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and management skills, successful and positive client management experience and strong written and verbal communication.
Client relationship management
• Support Sales team with initial engagements for new clients; calls, scoping, proposal, etc.
• Act as the primary QA point of contact for larger client engagements and the point for smaller engagements as primary escalation
• Develop a clear vision of the client's objectives and ensure the team manages their expectations
• Set up dashboards to track important KPIs or SLAs and work to ensure adherence to targets
• Own communications such as weekly calls for larger engagements
• Host quarterly business reviews and project retrospectives
• Ensures project setup meets specifications
• Receives regular status reporting and capacity plan updates
• Major Contributor to the ongoing effort to refine processes, policies and procedures
• Create, monitor, and control metrics impacting product and team quality
• May be required to lead projects on occasion
• Ensure the mobilization of your team by regularly assessing morale, finding the causes of problems and implementing appropriate solutions, etc.
• Coach team members in their work to promote their development in their position or career.
• Conduct and/or validate performance evaluations and set team objectives.
• Work with HR to identify and manage non-performance and/or interpersonal conflicts.
• Manage absences and vacations of project management.
• Work with the HR, IT, and Scheduling teams to improve internal departmental processes.
• Take ownership, manage progress, and be held accountable for internal initiatives as assigned.
Client relationship management
• Proven experience in the video games industry
• Proven experience as a project manager in the video games industry
• Thorough understanding of Games QA processes
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong commitment to quality and eye for detail
• Ability to drive change and innovation
• Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate people
• Ability to get to expected outcomes despite ambiguities and uncertainties
• Excellent data analysis, slide deck creation and presentation skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2y057-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.