Games Quality Assurance - Project Manager
At the core of Technicolor Games' success are talented, passionate gamers. We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, empowered, and creative environment. Whether it's helping clients in the early stages of game design or creating award-winning campaigns, we're always here to help. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect in meaningful ways with our clients and their players.
Creatively and technologically speaking, no one beats Technicolor Games when it comes to delivering high-end content and immersive experiences together with video gaming marketing leaders such as Activision, EA, Gameloft, and Ubisoft.
We are now looking to hire a Quality Assurance (QA) Project Manager based out of Montreal to join Technicolor Games on a hybrid model (office & WHF). You who will drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, and reporting from project start to closure.
In this role, you will be responsible for internal and external facing responsibilities, including communication with clients and internal stakeholders, managing change and continuous improvements within the engagement, and ensuring alignment of processes to client-driven objectives. You will support the FQA department with improved processes and workflow management to provide optimal and efficient testing.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and management skills, successful and positive client management experience and strong written and verbal communication.
Client relationship management
• Act as the primary QA point of contact for client engagement once the opportunity is won.
• Develop a clear vision of the client's objectives and manage their expectations.
• Set up dashboards to track important KPIs or SLAs and work to ensure adherence to targets.
• Own communications such as weekly calls, ensuring agendas and minutes are sent.
• Support the QA Manager by hosting quarterly business reviews and project retrospectives.
• Ensures project setup meets specifications
• Provides regular status reporting and capacity plan updates
• Manage the daily activities and optimize the work processes of the QA team
• Identify the need for different testing strategies according to the phase of development
• Contributes to the ongoing effort to refine and maintain processes, policies and procedures
• Create, monitor, and control metrics impacting product and team quality.
• May be required to lead projects on occasion.
• Ensure the mobilization of your team by regularly assessing morale, finding the causes of problems and implementing appropriate solutions, etc.
• Coach team members in their work to promote their development in their position or career.
• Conduct and/or validate performance evaluations and set team objectives.
• Work with HR to identify and manage non-performance and/or interpersonal conflicts.
• Approve timesheets and manage absences and vacations of team members.
• Work with the HR, IT, and Scheduling teams to improve internal departmental processes.
• Identify and fix issues with timecards or other internal tracking systems
• Take ownership, manage progress, and be held accountable for internal initiatives as assigned.
• Proven leadership experience in the video games industry (includes both QA Senior and QA Lead exp)
• Thorough understanding of Games QA processes
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong commitment to quality and eye for detail
• Ability to drive change and innovation
• Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate people
• Ability to get to expected outcomes despite ambiguities and uncertainties
• Excellent data analysis, slide deck creation and presentation skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qky6-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.