WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world.
We are now looking to hire a Quality Assurance (QA) Lead (m/f/d) based in Montreal to join Technicolor Games on a hybrid model (office & WFH). You will work closely with the QA Project manager and drive QA planning, execution, and reporting, from project start to closure.
In this role, you will be responsible for internal and external facing responsibilities, including communication with clients and internal stakeholders, managing change and continuous improvements within the engagement, and ensuring alignment of processes to client-driven objectives. Responsible for implementing the latest functionality testing methodologies and tools to ensure optimal and efficient testing.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational & leadership skills, successful client engagement experience and strong written and verbal communication.
Client relationship management
• Act as the primary QA point of contact for your project
• Support the Project Manager in developing a clear vision of the client's objectives and managing their expectations
• Set up dashboards to track critical KPIs or SLAs and work to ensure adherence to targets
• Own communications such as weekly calls, ensuring agendas and minutes are sent
• Support the Project Manager by hosting quarterly business reviews and project retrospectives.
• Provide regular status reporting to the Project Manager
• Manage the daily activities and optimize the work processes of the QA team.
• Identify the need for different testing strategies according to the phase of development
• Contributes to the ongoing effort to maintain processes, policies and procedures
• Monitor and control metrics impacting product and team quality
• Ensure the mobilization of your team by regularly assessing morale, finding the causes of problems, working with HR and your Project Manager in implementing appropriate solutions, etc.
• Coach team members in their work to promote their development in their position or career
• Conduct and/or validate performance evaluations and set team objectives.
• Identify and work with HR to manage non-performance and/or interpersonal conflicts
• Approve timesheets and work with the Project Manager to manage absences and vacations of team members
• Identify and fix issues with timecards or other internal tracking systems
• Take ownership, manage progress, and be held accountable for internal initiatives as assigned
• Proven experience in the video games industry
• Proven experience working at a Senior-level capacity (or equivalent)
• Thorough understanding of Games QA processes
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong commitment to quality and eye for detail
• Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate people
• Ability to get to expected outcomes despite ambiguities and uncertainties
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ym75-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.