WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world
The Production Manager is responsible for executing the production plan and ensuring the project deliveries are made per planning.
• Executing the production plan
• Team Management
• Reporting & Analysis
Essentials & other must have skills
• Proficiency in production tools, especially Shotgun
• Proficiency in MS Office, should be excellent with MS Excel usage
• Team management & Supervision
• Manage interdepartmental coordination
• Experience in troubleshooting and conflict management
• Tracking & reporting
• Data Analytics
• Ability and experience in guiding & mentoring
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Prioritization & multitasking
• Candidates having experience in animation industry will be an added advantage
• Candidates with experience in production management will be preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5bb1-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.