WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world.
Asset Artists are responsible for producing high-quality assets for our high-end games.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated, Environment & Hard-surface modeler to
join the Technicolor games Environment team. As an Environment modeler the individual will be working on foliage, props, vehicle, weapons and architecture.
• Excellent artistic eye for proportions, shape language, composition, and lighting
• Create photo realistic/ Stylized real-time game environment models including UVs and textures
• Sculpting and create materials for AAA quality, photo-realistic/ Stylized environment in a PBR workflow
• Specific experience with terrain and foliage
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Experience in set dressing in game engine is a plus.
• Basic experience with Houdini for creating procedural modeling is a plus.
• Basic experience in creating/writing shaders is a plus.
• Prepare environment assets for export to game engines, as well as set up within game engine.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Working with game engine experience is a plus.
• Experience working with Scan/photogrammetry workflow is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of environment art pipelines with excitement to push for next gen techniques.
• Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, composition, perspective, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqmno-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.