Our strength is our people at Technicolor, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what entertainment can be. From the industry's most award-winning artistic talents, leading technologists, innovators and others, our strength lies in our people. By investing, nurturing and developing our talents, we empower each member of the Technicolor family to do what they do best and thrive. Together, we unleash amazing experiences for audiences around the world.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and the little details that make movies, advertising campaigns and animated films truly breathtaking. We are the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster movies like The Lion King, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Runner, and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We're constantly on the lookout for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people who come every day to be a part of some of the best jobs in the industry. Technicolor's artists are extremely creative, uber-talented, and passionate about the possibilities of visual effects, experience, animation and technology.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead on outbound marketing activities across Technicolor Creative Studios. This person will work closely with the Digital Marketing Director and have responsibility for ensuring each TCS brand achieves and maintains best-in-class practice for performance media, email marketing, social media marketing, website, community management and virtual event presence online.
It's key that the person in this role is passionate about the world of digital marketing, has experience running creative campaigns that drive results and also has their finger on the pulse of social media trends and changes. They should have experience working with CRM tools and be able to demonstrate proven results in achieving growth / ROI from digital marketing sources.
We're looking for a strong communicator who will find it easy to liaise and execute campaigns with global teams across different divisions of the business while staying on top of output to ensure the highest standard of digital marketing is achieved for each brand.
The main goal of this role will be to elevate the digital footprint of each brand while using valuable data from Hubspot to measure and improve the impact of efforts on social media and email marketing in the aim of raising brand awareness while driving new business leads and revenue.
• Implement the global digital marketing strategy across CRM, email marketing, social media & virtual events for studios across Film, Episodic, Games, Animation & Advertising.
• Lead on paid performance media campaigns (Google Ads, Paid Social Media) to drive ROI
• Monitor results of all campaigns for continuous improvement
• Plan and manage all social media platforms with support from brand teams ensuring highest standard is achieved
• Prepare engaging reports on marketing campaign's overall performance outlining recommended improvements
• Stay on top of the latest trends, news in our industry and beyond and incorporate this into our marketing plans
• Know our audience - this person will be the closest person to the data provided to us via Hubspot from Sales & Marketing contacts
• Come up with innovative growth strategies for our channels
• Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Performance Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, CRM Manager or similar role
• A creative eye, experience working with designers & copywriting skills is preferred
• Experience running successful paid digital media campaigns
• Great analyst who questions processes and consistently improves them
• Expert knowledge of CRM / Hubspot, Social Media and digital advertising platforms
• Excellent communication skills
• Finger on the pulse of social media trends
• Organisational skills are key
• Ability to drive campaigns forward with large global teams
• Results driven
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmwy1-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.