Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
Asset artists are responsible for producing high-quality assets for our high-end games.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated, character modeler to join the Technicolor games character team. As a character modeler the individual will be working on player likenesses, clothing, texture variants, hair etc
• Excellent artistic eye for human proportions, shape language, composition, and lighting
• Create photo realistic/ Stylized real-time game character models including UVs and textures
• Sculpting and create materials for AAA quality, photo-realistic/ Stylized characters in a PBR workflow
• Specific experience with facial modeling, blend shape and cloth creation in MD.
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Ability to rig, weight and set up controls and interfaces for character is a plus.
• Basic experience with scripting is a plus.
• Basic experience in creating/writing shaders is a plus.
• Prepare character assets for export to game engines, as well as set up within game engine.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Working with game engine experience is a plus.
• Experience working with Scan/photogrammetry workflow is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of character art pipelines with excitement to push for next gen techniques.
• Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, composition, perspective, etc.)