Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking an IT Support Assistant to join our growing team! You'll have the opportunity to help us build a stellar support process and provide exceptional service to fellow tastemakers.Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• Field Tier 1 IT Support requests, troubleshoot/diagnose, and resolve to completion with proper follow up when necessary
• Field support requests from the tastemade.com website
• Access management of internal systems (Google Workspace, Slack, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365, etc.)
• Address requests based on priority/urgency in an efficient, effective and timely manner
• Create internal and external support documentation What you'll bring:
• 2-3 years of IT Support/Customer Support or relevant experience (retail experience is a plus)
• Solid understanding of operating systems (macOS, Windows, iOS and Android, Google Workspace, MS Office Suite)
• Ability to prioritize and organize individual workflow - highly organized, works independently, flexible and resourceful
• Strong relationship-building skills and client-service orientated
• Ability to handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously and prioritize
• Ability to deal with problems and technical issues in a friendly, calm and reassuring manner
• Excellent problem-solving ability. A proactive thinker who encompasses the 'bigger picture'
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be bilingual and English speaking)
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Competitive Vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
• Meal allowance
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7b3w6-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.