Programmatic Media Coordinator
New York, NY
This position serves as the conduit between Human Resources and the senior team leads across the company, and plays a vital role in helping to ensure our client teams are staffed effectively and set up for success. You will lead all day-to-day staffing operations for the company across our five offices, as well as liaise with our in-house recruiting team and department leads to help identify staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ultimately, we're looking for someone that will help nurture our culture, while helping provide a productive work environment for our over 200 employees across the country.
• Oversee and execute the staffing of all client account teams, including current team changes and new clients
• Coordinate with department managers, team leaders and in-house recruiting team to identify current and future hiring needs
• Utilize different operational tools to track projects and ongoing project staffing changes
• Provide ongoing and real time awareness of employee bandwidth and expertise on how to ensure agency is utilizing personnel resources effectively
• Match employee skills, experience and goals to open staffing needs as appropriate, helping to ensure professional growth for our teams
To be considered for this role you will also:
• Have a minimum of four years of experience in resource management, human resources and/talent acquisition at a PR or marketing agency
• Be an excellent communicator
• Be intellectually curious, including, but not limited to, staying up-to-date with industry developments, news, and our clients' industries
• Have advanced interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with a multidisciplinary teams
• Thrive working independently and have strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritizing multiple tasks and communicating project needs effectively.
• Be a creative problem solver and can-do attitude
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
Salary commensurate with experience (plus benefits; see below)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbyq3e-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.