Festival Coordinator, Access Control and Scanning
Sundance Film Festival
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSeasonal Festival Coordinator, Access Control and Scanning
The Festival Coordinator, Access Control and Scanning is charged with troubleshooting ticket scanning operations at Sundance Film Festival theaters and venues.
Working closely under the direction of the Senior Manager, Help Desk, the Festival Coordinator, Access Control and Scanning supports Sundance Institutes commitment to ensuring an easy, enjoyable, and efficient entry into theaters and venues.
This position works full time out of our Park City, Utah office from Wednesday, January 5, 2022 through Friday, February 11, 2022. Additionally this role will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Coordinating deploying ticket scanning equipment and operations.
• Scheduling ticket scanning training and conducting updates to the content.
• Supporting staff and volunteers with scanning tickets, passes, and credentials at theaters and venues.
• Troubleshooting and escalating scanning issues to appropriate parties and providing front line customer support.
• Running back-up scanning procedures as necessary.
• Conducting daily checks-ins at assigned theaters to get ahead of any functionality issues, answer questions, and provide general support.
• Resolving software or hardware issues as they arise, escalating to the Tech Services Department as necessary.
• Addressing box office wireless connectivity issues and assisting with reconnecting to networks.
• Working closely with volunteers to provide guidance, feedback, and resolve issues that occur onsite.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid drivers license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in venue, event operations, or related.
• Outstanding verbal and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including ability to self-manage a work schedule.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Basic tech skills and a strong knowledge of mobile device OS and functionally preferred.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Utilize your strong knowledge of mobile device OS and functionally to resolve scanning issues quickly and effectively.
• Communicate clearly and effectively to provide support.
• Contribute to a positive team atmosphere, provide support to the team when needed and communicate when help is needed.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pkpx-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Sundance Film Festival
The Sundance Film Festival is the ultimate gathering of original storytellers and audiences seeking new voices and fresh perspectives. Our annual program includes dramatic and documentary features and short films; series and episodic content; and New Frontier, showcasing emerging media in the form of multimedia installations, performances, and films.