We're looking for a Manager to join the Advertising Strategy and Business Development team!
This role will serve as a key resource to the senior executive team for the Ads Business Unit. The role spans across Spotify's Music, Podcasts and Ads functions and will help identify, evaluate and support operationalizing business growth opportunities. The role is an outstanding opportunity to deeply immerse oneself in the advertising side of the music and audio streaming industry!
The position will be based in New York and will report into the Associate Director for Ads Strategy and Business Development.
What you'll do
• Support strategic planning projects and processes by developing multi-year strategic plans to grow our existing businesses
• Identify and develop plans for new business opportunities
• Build data-driven, scenario-based models to evaluate business impact of all types of strategic and business development initiatives (e.g., new business models, partnerships, etc.)
• Design succinct and impactful presentations and memos for Global Head of Advertising Business and Platform, Head of Podcast Business and more
• Identify and assess key market and competitive trends
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure strategic alignment
Who you are
• 4+ years of experience in top management consulting firm or corporate strategy or business development role
• Experience in tech, media or advertising industries, preferably in strategy, business ops or corporate/business development role
• Passionate and knowledgeable about media and entertainment business and relevant business models
• A strategic and creative problem solver with ability to transform goals into useful plans
• Experience supporting strategy projects and developing implementation plans
• Comfortable maintaining balance between attention to detail and swift execution
• Excel in getting into the details and solving complex problems
• Bring knowledge of building sophisticated, multi-year business plan models
• You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
• Passionate about networking and developing deep relationships across the organization
Where you'll be
• This role is based in New York, NY
The United States base range for this position is $111,457 - $159,224 plus equity. The benefits available for this position include health insurance, six month paid parental leave, 401(k) retirement plan, 23 paid days off, 13 paid flexible holidays, paid sick leave.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wooq-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.