Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a 'Big Six' Hollywood Studio with a global footprint responsible for blockbuster films like Jumanji, Peter Rabbit and the Spider-Man franchise, along with renowned TV shows like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, Better Call Saul and The Crown.
Based in the London Paddington office which serves as SPE's headquarters for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, this role will report into the Senior Manager, Localisation .
The key requirement of this role is to assist the localisation team with the audio and graphic localisation of dubbed theatrical features.
• Logging Audio rejections and liaising with vendors to take delivery of corrected audio files
• Arranging Remote Printmaster Review Sessions
• Ad-Hoc Printmaster Review Attendance
• Creating and updating Insert Report Templates
• Overseeing the proofing and delivery of graphics files
• Covering for the subtitle manager during annual leave and any other periods of absence.
• Assisting with coordinating the delivery of dubbed audio and localised graphics to IMAX
• Responsibility for keeping the IMAX planning spreadsheet fully updated
• Providing support for censorship workflows
• Arranging the creation and delivery of QT's to censor boards
General Departmental Admin:
• Raising of departmental PO's
• Handling any invoice or PO queries
• Creating DC Planner templates, requesting territories to fill it out with required information.
• Updating Interplan, the LV-OV tracker and CMDG Theatrical Calendar as required
• Runner and PIX account maintenance - including creating new accounts, new folders and access requirements
• PIX sends/ NextSpot Communication
• Collation of dubbing related paperwork for downstream use and uploading to Runner
• Ad-Hoc tasks to support the department as required
• 2-3 years' experience of working in either a feature, episodic production or post-production environment is desirable.
• High level of organisation & ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, enthusiastic and confident
• Team Player
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable)
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wq93-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.