Counsel, Television Legal
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a leading creator and distributor of entertainment products, services and technology. Our global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution, television production, programming and syndication, home video acquisitions and distribution, operation of studio facilities, development of new entertainment technologies and distribution of filmed entertainment in over 70 countries.
Sony Pictures Television is looking for an attorney in its TV legal affairs department. Under the direction of the Executive Vice President, Legal Affairs, this department handles all development and production legal work for both scripted and unscripted programming for traditional television and new media. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years' experience in television production. Position is based at our Culver City, CA studio headquarters.
• Minimum four years' experience in television legal affairs, with experience in TV production
• Able to handle fast paced production issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent drafting, analytical, prioritizing, communication and organizational skills.
• The ability to absorb information and interact with senior executives in a confident and professional manner.
• Ability to be a team player and support all aspects of the television legal affairs department.
• Member of the California Bar in good standing.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01