Sr. Specialist, TVOD Client Services
The Sr. Specialist, TVOD Client Services is 100% dedicated to manage and support all operational needs for Platform at the direction of Client Services. More specifically, it will support various end to end supply chain needs for both Content In and Content Out needs. Content Out needs will be prioritized by the business accordingly. Responsibilities will focus on top priority ''One Sony'' globalization initiatives, e.g. Bravia CORE Year 2, PSN Video Pass SVOD service, Sony Mobile, etc. throughout 2022 and onward.
Operational needs include, but not limited to, tracking/supporting backfill of significant volume of data and assets, systems management and enhancements, heavy data analysis and workflow establishment / management. This role will specialize in continuous supply chain improvements while driving project/launch milestones and deliverables to meet these operational needs. This person will collaborate very closely with all Client Services team members and take direction from Senior Manager, Client Services dedicated to Platform. Seniority of this role reflects the required specialized knowledge in the Digital/TVOD supply chain and business to operationalize new workflows, lead initiatives that are global and/or territory specific, client specific. It leverages analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to establish strategies with the team.
Strategic Planning/Project & Workflow Management
• Establish/maintain project plans & milestones across each content out deal/project, e.g. implement SVOD EMA Avails to Movielabs spec, implement Bravia VOD capabilities via PRISM systems
• Track content/volume targets, manage risk areas with Client Services leadership
• Strategically process improve and operationalize workflows cross-functionally.
• Avails Mgmt across EST, EVOD and SVOD
• Order and Delivery Mgmt across EST, EVOD and SVOD
• Cross functional groups can include Client Services, S&W, IT and LOB stakeholders
• Cultivate a deep understanding of Platform's capabilities, and storefront experience to maximize revenue-generating initiatives and optimize product placement
EST, VOD & SVOD Avails Management: PRISM/HUB, Business Objects, etc.
• Release Management: Execute on Sony Feature and TV releases in applicable territories according to business plans for EST, EVOD and SVOD. Daily tasks include managing Digital windows, EST/EVOD/SVOD avails, sales orders and delivery tasks to ensure on-time execution for Platform and its Content Out partners, as assigned
• Avails Management – EST/EVOD/SVOD: Serve as POC and SME in avails data management for Platform. Regular tasks include heavy data analysis of title lists/territory/avails data, troubleshooting avails data discrepancies and working with IT for fixes, ensuring data accuracy for Platform content out storefronts
• SVOD Avails/Sales Order Management - Drive SVOD quarterly content out schedules across relevant content out deals, e.g. Bravia, PSN, etc., includes day to day troubleshooting, ensuring data accuracy for Platform content out storefronts
• Reporting: Work in Business Objects to own and execute on all Avails
• Client Profile Management: Manage client profiles/attributes in PRISM/HUB to ensure accurate reflection of contractual, territory and operational needs; critical to successful automation and delivery of data and content to Platform/Content In and Out deals
• Serve as SME specializing in Digital customer specifications, territory practices, terminology, and specifications across the global
• Anticipate and pro-actively address regional release schedule challenges and nuances, including EST/VOD timing and availability across SPT and SPHE
Material Fulfillment Systems: Runner, DBB, Smart Engine, HUB
• Sales Order Mgmt in the HUB for EST, EVOD and SVOD across all asset types – video, audio/sub components, artwork and metadata
• Accountable for working with relevant teams to drive research on all material types – for fulfillment, rejections etc. Pertains to all asset types required for delivery/storefront: Core media, components such as subs/dubs, artwork, metadata, etc.
• Drive PO Management in Smart Engine to ensure smooth cost tracking
• Serve as first POC content-related inquiries and/or rejections
• Track against committed deadlines in preparation for project launches
• Identify/troubleshoot resolve issues as they arise impacting delivery timelines and volumes
Special Projects & Stretch Assignments:
• Take on as assigned or as desired special projects related to Client Services role in support of Platform and its Content Out partners
• Leverage specialized skills such as expertise in reporting, knowledge and documentation of Digital supply chain management as the business and Platform needs evolve
• 2-3 years of studio, media supply chain and/or Digital distribution experience
• Working knowledge of digital supply chain (XML, video encoding, workflow management systems)
• At least 5 years experience in operations and avails management role for Digital distribution
• Proficient with MS Office applications, complex systems; Strong data analysis, MS Excel skills a big plus
• Knowledge of Digital standards (EMA Avails, MMC, Common Metadata) a big plus
• Problem solving ability
• Critical & strategic thinking skills strongly preferred for the seniority of this role
• Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Skilled communicator across multiple teams – interpersonal, verbal and written
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changes in priority and/or direction easily
• Flexible and adaptable with an appetite for implementing positive change
• Strong relationship builder with excellent customer service skills
• Self-starter who can be effective with minimal supervision
• Demonstrable comfort communicating with management, Business and customer contacts
• Tech savvy, hunger to learn, engage with Sony's systems
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34v3n-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.