VP, Revenue Strategy
Sales Planning Analyst
The primary purpose of this job is to maintain and administer key data required in the sales administration and planning process for SPTI's Latin America licensing business. This individual will work closely with the Sales Administration & Planning team for the region and will be a key source of information related to windowing, availability & distribution rights for the product we sell.
• 30% Contract Administration (All media) – Create contract headers, approvals, deals and start/change orders in the system for assigned clients. Review and finalize start and change orders.
• 35% All Media Sales Planning – create availability reports, including windows and rights analysis. Communication with clients regarding administrative and material issues.
• 15% Budget / Forecast: Key participant in the budget process, including but not limited to, update database and spreadsheets for budget, quarterly forecasts, and prepare budget assumptions and supporting information. Support salespeople to develop their budgets. Help in the preparation of the budget cycles. Responsible for the monthly forecasts and reports.
• 15% Pricing Analysis: work with historical data and trends assisting the sales team in the process of proposals and drafting agreements.
• 5% General Administration - Weekly up-date meetings with supervisor and bi-weekly staff meetings. Xeroxing, telephone call, mailing, faxing and any other general administrative duties as required. Act as back-up support in the absence of other team members and/or work overload.
• Television business, Latin American markets.
• Knowledgeable in Outlook, Windows, Excel (Advanced), Word, and PowerPoint.
• Accurate data entry for optimum job performance.
• Fluent in Spanish and English, oral and written.
• An excellent prioritization skill is essential; ability to make commitments and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter, able to handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Ability to be proactive vs. reactive as it pertains to goals and projects.
• Effective combination of analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
• People-oriented and team player, ability to work well with all level of employees and awareness of cultural diversity.
Experience: 2+ years Sales Planning, Budgeting and Accounting/Finance experience required, 1-2 years Entertainment experience preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree is required, Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
* Sony Pictures - FL - Miami
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9336m-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.