People & Organisation Coordinator
The People & Organisation Department provides services to approximately 1300 employees across Europe. This includes organisational support, recruitment and selection, employee relations, learning and organisational development, diversity & inclusion and employee reward.
This role provides generalist P&O coordination and administration support for the UK, Ireland & Nordics business (approx 500 employees).
The P&O Coordinator will assist the Associate Business Partner, P&O and Director, P&O, UK & Nordics in providing comprehensive P&O administrative and logistics support to the three areas of Sony Pictures Entertainment: Television, Theatrical and Corporate together with the Global Tax Office/GIS&P and all Joint Ventures in these regions.
The P&O Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the daily operations of P&O supporting the team throughout the employment lifecycle. Coordinate administrative tasks and adhering to department and project deadlines.
What you will be working on:
90% - Provide day to day support to the Associate Business Partner, P&O and Director, P&O on general administration efficiently and in a timely manner.
10% - Client facing for general employee advice, escalate where necessary.
General coordination & administration:
• Responsible for coordinating adobe signatures for Director, P&O on any legal documents including, contract of employment, settlement agreement and amendment to terms and condition letters. Issue the document, track the return of signature acceptance and file accordingly.
• Track probation, flexible working trial periods and consultancy agreement start and end dates. Prompt line managers and issue outcome letters and monitor employee signature return to file
• Issue extension to contract letters and track acceptance letters
• Issue leaver's letter upon resignation or end of fixed term contracts (reviewing notice period and holiday entitlement)
• Issue extension and leaver's letters for Consultants
• Coordinating and arranging collection of leavers equipment
• Provide reference letters for existing/past employees, as and when requested
• Maintaining database of employee notice periods and contract type/date of contracts signed
• Monitor IR35 tracker and follow up when required
Systems Database/Management Info
• Main point of contact to review P&O inbox, responding/escalating queries, as required
• Processing of invoices for the P&O department and setting up purchase orders through SAP Ariba where required.
• Responsible for maintenance of hard copy personnel/electronic files, ensuring files are up to date in line with file management procedures and GDPR
• Proactively ensure contracts/records/letter correspondences are signed and filed
• Archive employee hard copy leaver personnel files, when required
• Liaise with employees during the redundancy process regarding outplacement/training services (where applicable).
• Coordination of outplacement/training invoices and related employee expenses, submitting invoice to accounts payable, follow up on process through to payment
• Update redundancy log, track consultation meeting dates, outplacement/legal costs and return of Company equipment
• Interface with payroll/Workday on redundancy leavers
• Note taker for performance meetings/redundancy meetings, as and when required
• Meet with Associate Business Partner, P&O and Senior Analyst (payroll and workday) on monthly basis to ensure accurate payroll information is processed.
• Support annual salary review and ASPIRE bonus cycle by reviewing existing contracts and issuing appropriate amendment to terms and condition letters/contracts.
• Issue job title, line manager, promotion letters and extension to fixed term contract letters.
• Interface with Workday and payroll to ensure changes are updated/processed.
• Stationery orders when required
• Ad hoc projects that may arise
• Other duties as reasonably requested
What we need from you:
Typically, 3-5 years' experience in a coordinator/administration role working for a large busy organisation preferably from a HR/legal or finance background. Excellent organisation and administration skills with high attention to detail is essential with a willingness to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
This position is seen as a key role in facilitating an efficient P&O Department to all internal and external clients. The candidate will need to have a proactive approach, good teamwork ethic and act at all times in a confidential manner and have excellent people skills.
• Strong previous administrative experience in a similar role(s) is essential
• Understanding of HR total life cycle processes beneficial
• General knowledge of basic employment law beneficial
• SAP Ariba knowledge beneficial
• Excellent attention to detail is crucial
• Experience of working with HR databases and online systems
• Highly proficient in Word and Excel. PowerPoint beneficial
• Highly organized and structured
• Excellent communication skills
• Pro-active approach
• Strong team player
• Adapt in fast moving dynamic environment, prioritising and reorganising workload on occasion under time constraints
• Willing to take on a range of tasks as required
• Undertake necessary training, as required for new systems and tasks
• Communicate well both verbally and written
• Act with integrity and honestly and maintain confidentiality at all times
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjxne-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.