For additional information, visit http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/divisions.html.
This position is responsible for scheduling our ad-supported streaming services as well as supporting the SPT Latin America networks in planning. The SPT Multiplatform Planner will be charged with the day-to-day workflow, including data entry, maintenance of schedule, and communicating with multiple departments for all matters related to the content strategy. This role reports to the Executive Director of Programming and Media Planning.
• Creating and maintaining programming information within scheduling system, including program names, episode titles, synopses, house numbers and other types of metadata.
• Schedule programming with appropriate templates/formats based off predetermined high-level plans and schedules (systems work).
• Distribution of programming schedules (grids/listings) to internal and external constituents on a timely basis.
• Creating, updating and/or maintaining relevant documents, including programming calendars, inventory, and briefs.
• Communicating changes to made to schedules after their initial release to all internal and external constituents.
• Communicating with Tech Ops to ensure timely material ingestion and deliveries to external partners.
• Supporting Networks Programming and Media Planning departments.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under deadline-based pressures.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English and Spanish.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications (Excel, PPT, etc.)
• Preferred experience with database/content management systems (WURL, Vision, Landmark, GripIt!, etc.)
• Knowledge of USH/LatAm media and entertainment landscape (broadcast, cable, OTT) a plus.
• Proactive Team Player.
• 1-2 years television industry experience required in Programming or related experience in research, marketing, sales, operations, media planning/promo scheduling, or digital media.
USA - Miami - Teleuno (SPTI) - FL01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1po8y-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.