Manager, Brand Marketing
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementation of marketing campaign plans for film Acquisition, International Co-Production films and select TV series. The manager will develop product marketing strategy and implement both trade and consumer campaign plans. The manager will drive the marketing functional teams (i.e., Media, PR, Research, Creative and Shopper Marketing) and agencies to determine product development and ensure campaign plans deliver on the overall marketing strategy, while managing the title marketing P&Ls.
Product Strategy & Project Management
• Work with the commercial teams to determine release dates, channel/platform strategy, forecasts and go-to-market strategies.
• Liaise on a regular basis with marketing and creative executives, licensors and filmmakers, and TV producers.
• Develop the home entertainment product strategy while managing the campaign milestones
• Manage title marketing P&L
• Create functional team kickoff/ briefs
• Partner with the commercial and cross functional teams to sell in the titles with key physical and digital retail accounts
• Work with Shopper Marketing to achieve optimal retail programs and presence
• Present marketing campaigns and go-to-market plans to diverse audience base, including the commercial team and content partners/filmmakers
• Communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, with excellent attention to detail
Liaise with SPT Global Distribution regional offices worldwide as primary marketing contact maintaining daily communication with territories and internal divisions on product information.
• Facilitate necessary home office and local market legal and strategic approvals across multiple distribution windows, maximizing overall product portfolio performance.
• This includes formulating and communicating title marketing and campaign strategies
• Evaluating initiatives to support international office and regional P&Ls, Timely delivery of information and marketing assets to international markets.
Financial and Analytics
• Manage the title marketing P&L
• Work with insights team to determine key campaign components, audience and drivers
Type of Experience
• Proven experience in working collaboratively with Marketing and Sales teams, promotional partners and external customers
• Bachelor's Degree required (preferred Business/Finance/Marketing major)
• Analytical problem-solving skills (quantitative and qualitative)
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing strategy and operational capacity; within a studio or entertainment company preferred
• Experience in developing and executing strategic plans
• Experience working cross-functionally and with outside agencies
• Adherence to SPE values of Teamwork, Trust and Innovation
• Technical knowledge of online systems and processes
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
This person should be a pro-active team player, with experience guiding a team, who can balance marketing and commercial needs in a fast-moving environment. They should be nimble, open to change and constantly evaluating processes, distribution models and go to market initiatives to drive growth opportunities, improvements and efficiencies.
• Strong planning, project management and presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjn1nw-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.