Full Time Job
People & Organization Generalist / Specialist
Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionLes Films Sony Pictures Imageworks, Québec
Project based, Full Time
Language in work environment - English, French
Benefits per company policy: include healthcare, tuition reimbursement, RRSP's, Sick and Vacation leave, standard increases as applicable
Les Films Sony Imageworks Québec, is located on unceded and traditional territories of the Kanien'keha:ka (Mohawk) people.
Les Films Sony Imageworks Québec is looking for a People & Organization Generalist/Specialist to join the Sony Pictures Imageworks Canada team.
This position requires an individual who is highly detail oriented and organized, client-focused, and able to function effectively in a fast paced and very fluid environment. This role supports and enhances the organization's HR functions and Operations teams to help resolve day-to-day requests and challenges.
Language in work environment – English & French
Benefits per company policy: include healthcare, tuition reimbursement, RRSP's, Sick and Vacation leave
• Maintain company compliance with provincial laws while assisting to establish local organizational standards, policies and procedures.
• Lead the HR and Operations parts of in-person onboarding for new starters
• Project Management and coordinate the implementation of various HR programs/ projects and employment engagement initiatives.
• Administrative support to HR and Leadership including drafting employment verification letters, updating intranet pages, screening calls, calendar management, expense reports, etc; as requested.
• Provides support for French language communications and translations.
• Respond to employees with inquiries on payroll, vacation, benefits, policies, and other HR related questions.
• Works with managers to provide organizational policies, clarifying information and recommending necessary changes.
• Manages Health and Safety program, including inspections (CNESST).
• Supports training requests and maintains annual training files required for reporting.
• Responsible for maintaining the day to day facility needs.
• Assist in the reception of visitors.
• 3-5 years of practical Human Resources generalist experience in a similar position.
• Post-secondary education in HR, or equivalent training and experience.
• Strong computer skills
• Knowledge of Québec labour laws is an asset.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations is an asset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
The candidate possesses the following characteristics:
• Fluent bilingualism in both French and English (written/verbal).
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems on the fly.
• High integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to work independently and to interact with all levels of the company.
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8761-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.