Diversity & Inclusion LATAM Trainee, People & Organization – Spring 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Spring Trainee position is from January through May 26th and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
The Diversity & Inclusion Trainee LATAM will help to identify opportunities for diversity and inclusion throughout the Latin America region and provide administrative support to the Sony Pictures Action LATAM Subcommittee with regional inclusion initiatives. The D&I LATAM Trainee will manage the day-to-day implementation of the initiatives following process guidelines. The Trainee will report and work under the direction of the Director, Talent Management LATAM, and member of the Sony Pictures Action Subcommittee.
• Implement and administer SP Action LATAM established Initiatives according to the regional strategy align with SPE's business
• Coordinate all interactions with the Sony Pictures Action Subcommittee members including providing support to the 4 pillars' teams and assisting with launching new initiatives in key regional territories while keeping to the priorities that have been defined by the regional strategy
• Communications- Coordinate and provide the internal creative team with the brief to design assets aligned with the Sony Picture Action branding. Partner with the Regional Director, Communications and PR, LATAM to draft internal and/or external communications. Gather all necessary materials
• Coordination of logistics, and resources such as liaising with suppliers, arranging workshop materials, booking meeting rooms, catering, and supplies
• Budget coordination: process invoices and liaise with relevant teams to follow up with the payment process. Keep track of spending and possible budgetary changes
• Support the creation of decks, presentations, and other materials.
• Assist in occasional event/initiatives planning and execution
• Support Sony Pictures Action Subcommittee with ad-hoc administrative duties like scheduling meetings supporting the coordination of meetings and tracking of action plans among subcommittee members, stakeholders, and other departments as necessary
• Interest in and knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion
• Relevant experience in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives in LATAM
• Strong analytical, research, and written communication skills
• Fast learner and tech-savvy
• Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable
• Eagerness to coordinate different diversity & inclusion initiatives
• Bilingual, proficient in English and Spanish.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Sony Pictures - FL - Miami
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nv9n-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.