Full Time Job
Coordinator, Social Media
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCoordinator, Social Media
The Social Media Coordinator will support the Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks Business.
The Coordinator will work directly with the Sr Digital manager
with the main goal to grow and maintain network's digital communities, drive viewership to our linear channels, and increase brand awareness across the territory.
• Overview all social media activities in all currently existing platforms for the networks portfolio (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and You Tube).
• Work closely with Social Media Agency and Internal Teams to develop and implement editorial planning/content calendar based on the Marketing Strategy ensuring a cohesive brand and strategy
• Develop strategy matrix for target, messaging and channels
• Supervise effective community management, understanding social channels as the new Direct Marketing.
• Provide insights, monitor trends, develop reports and presentations for all social media activities.
• Work closely with sales team to create new sponsorable opportunities
• At least 2 years of entertainment marketing experience
• Ability to communicate and maintain key relationships with internal and agency
• Fully bilingual in Portuguese /English and Advanced Spanish
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• A team player and self-motivated
• Ability to multitask and effectively function in an ever-changing business environment
• Social Media experience
• Use of metrics, analytics and capable of data management and interpretation
• Technology enthusiast, Trend hunter
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
BRA - Brooklin Novo - SP, Av das Nacoes 12
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3km9q-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.