Coordinator, Operations and Administration
For additional information, visit http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/divisions.html.
The key purpose of the Coordinator is to provide support to the SPE office in Miami and admin support to the SVP, Finance and SVP, Creative. The Coordinator should have an enthusiastic interest in the entertainment business and a proactive willingness to take on various responsibilities. The Coordinator is the interface/liaison for the company to connect the business operations with both internal and external contacts – vendors, services, channel partners, advertising clients, SPE Departments, etc. The Coordinator will have the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects and analysis for the Finance department.
45% - General Office Support: Order and distribute all office and kitchen supplies.Receive all incoming mail, as well sign for all deliveries.Handle all incoming calls for the general SPT office number and route calls and messages to the right extensions.Screen and provide services and direction to all external visitors, customers and vendors.Assist with all SPE sustainability, safety and security initiatives.
25% - Admin support for the SVP Finance & SVP Creative.The tasks mainly include scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, covering SVP's phone, arranging travel and processing expenses.Other responsibilities are scanning documents or other support as needed.Also, support the finance department with some admin tasks.
20% - Support the Finance team with ad hoc projects and analysis.
10% - Purchase Orders & Payment Requests: Issue Purchase Orders pertaining to office, kitchen supplies and shipping costs.
Experience and Education requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 1+ year of experience in Finance/Accounting desired
• 1+ year of experience supporting Administrative tasks desired
• SAP and ARIBA experience preferred
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish/English)
• Track record of success and recognition in effectively carrying out administrative function
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to multitask and effectively function in an ever-changing business environment
• Self-motivated, resourceful individual who knows where to go to find answers to questions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with the drive to continue to take on new projects and responsibilities.
• Individual with the ability to manage confidential information with discretion
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work across different levels of the organization effectively
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
* Sony Pictures - FL - Miami
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn83wm-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.