Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is seeking a Global Brand Marketing Coordinator based in Culver City. This position supports the Brand Marketing team and works with the Vice President & Executive Director, Brand Marketing to support the marketing of Sony Pictures Classics, Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, Sony Pictures International Productions and Catalog releases.
• Support the Marketing Brand team on home entertainment releases and television distribution for Sony Classics, Acquisitions, International Productions and Catalog.
• Coordinate marketing materials and legal documents between key stakeholders and SPHE teams, such as routing of assets and metadata.
• Update all necessary internal systems with metadata and assets.
• Attend marketing brand meetings with functional teams (i.e., Media, PR, Research, Creative and Shopper Marketing), partner, and agency meetings to track minutes and follow ups for all teams in attendance.
• Maintain a timeline of critical home entertainment marketing dates
• Assist in creating product slides and marketing presentations (including but not limited to filmmaker, retail and internal PowerPoint presentations)
• Liaise with programming team for scheduling and metadata updates
• Read scripts, screen films, and attend and contribute to team brainstorms
• Coordinate communications with SPT Distribution offices Worldwide including distribution of meeting agendas and notes for biweekly meetings with regional offices (Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America).
• Support Global Digital Acceleration Project and Catalog Global Initiatives in timely delivery of information and marketing assets to international markets.
• Special ad hoc projects for Brand Marketing team
• Support digital new business services including Bravia Core, RideVu
• Organize assets to support EST and SVOD service.
• Route assets with legal and additional stakeholders for approvals
• Attend Bi-Weekly Marketing calls with regional Bravia teams (N. America, Europe, Japan) – to track minutes and follow ups for all teams in attendance.
• BA/BA degree preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in a studio environment
• Must show demonstrated experience and strength in PowerPoint & Excel
• Able to meet specific deadlines while balancing multiple projects at once
• Excellent project management skills, with great attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel (knowledge of formulas is a plus)
• Internet savvy and proficient in online research
• Highly motivated self-starter and a team player
• A self-starter with ability to independently problem solve
• Solid follow-through on all projects; ability to bring projects to timely completion
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5ymo-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.