Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Coordinator, Current Programming
Game Show Network is looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented to support the Current Programming department. This person will serve as a department liaison, handle communication with internal Game Show Network divisions and in-house productions, as well as the external production companies and producers for our current programming team.
• Maintaining files, status reports and logging notes while on set for current shows
• Watching final locked cuts of episodes and coordinating between the network and current shows' post departments
• Organizing and participating in the notes process for casting and content presentation, while coordinating between the network and current shows' production departments
• Actively participating and contributing in production department meetings. This includes game show formatting, run-throughs and design meetings
• Serving as point person for all contestant inquiries and liaise with GSN accounting department on any prizing questions
• Coordinating internal and external meetings and show run-throughs
• Supporting the department with general administrative duties when needed including: answering telephones, calendar management, copying and filing
• Willingness to work nights and weekends when needed during heavy production periods and travel to studio locations as needed
• Attentiveness to detail and organization
• Competence in managing projects, situations and people
• The willingness to embody our cul t ure of be ing col l aborat ive, a self -starter, com peti t i ve, pass ionate, bold, disti n c t i ve, inno vative, creative and able to have fun!
• Strong team or ientat ion and int erpersonal sk il ls
• E xcel lent verbal and written commun i cati on ski l ls
• Experien ce working in a fast -pa ced, deadline-driven environment
• The a bility to work well with others and col l aborate across the organi zation to ac h i eve goals
• Preferred Minimum: BA/BS Degree
• Preferred: Experience working in an office and on a production set
USA - Santa Monica - GSN
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5om31-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.