Coordinator, Client Services Lead, SPT Distribution
The Content Mastering and Delivery Group (CMDG) Client Services Lead will service assigned client accounts, workflows, and the digital/physical sales for assigned markets, which include Free/Basic/Pay as well as VOD and other digital clients. This role will advise sales personnel, media clients, and internal and external vendors on contractual fulfillment of materials to the allocated markets. Coordinate the manufacturing, distribution, and administrative aspects of the servicing process. Work with management to formulate distribution procedures, implement the processes and file timely reports on progress. Responsible for reviewing, tracking, and coordinating the manufacturing and delivery of materials to be ingested into the Distribution Backbone and other digital inventories, including but not limited to Picture, Audio, Closed Captioned/Subtitle, Metadata, Trailer and Artwork content.
1. Client Communication and Servicing Activity
Conduct communication with International licensors / clients and SPT Sales staff as needed. Activity should focus on building awareness with clients on delivery of digital assets and understanding the challenges our clients face when conducting their business. Review and analyze client contracts (start orders, term sheets, deal memos, tasks) in order to fulfill obligations regarding materials (files, trailers, scripts, music cue sheets, metadata and master materials) for all SPE and Acquired programming; authorize and ensure delivery of materials. Advise sales personnel, licensors / clients / distributors / vendors and internal SPE employees of any issues related to the fulfillment of contracts. Maintain all servicing activity on designated SPE tracking system for allocated territories in order to track status of clients' delivery. Analyze quality management metrics for assigned markets (on time delivery vs. missed deadlines, amount of product manufactured by primary vendors vs. vendor rejection rate, specific rejection issues etc.) and advise management on recommendations for improvement. Support other Client Services Leads with coverage and servicing of their clients as needed.
2. Materials Research, Preparation and Technical Activity
If requested by LOB, conduct library research, advise client of materials available and supply manufacturing costs to create requested materials. Coordinate the delivery of video, audio and CC/subtitle elements to be ingested into the Distribution Backbone and other digital inventories by researching availability using internal databases, following up with source delivery departments for missing elements, working with vendors to meet due dates and providing status updates to clients. Problem solve for when material delivery issues arise (rejections, manufacturing delays, shipping mistakes…) and provide corrective action as needed (review processes, contact vendors for explanations…), Resolve technical issues and constantly review new technology opportunities and incorporate into existing processes to ensure preparation, servicing & archive of materials is performed in the most efficient & cost effective manner. Continually enhance & improve skills through on-going process and systems training. Attend necessary technical and process informational sessions.
3. Vendor and Internal Communication Activity
Prioritize work orders and negotiate delivery dates with external/internal vendors, enforce performance standards where appropriate and manage vendor performance. Responsible for timely data entry, integrity and accuracy to HUB, Distribution Backbone, GOLD and other business systems as assigned. Conduct communication as required with CMDG internal manufacturing departments and vendors to ensure delivery of materials, assist in solving material issues and provide guidance on client delivery requirements (materials and timelines). Work in conjunction with CMDG Client Operations Departments on the creation/retrieval of foreign language digital assets as appropriate.
4. Client Services Special Initiatives
Support and as required, participate in internal and external matrix teams who are involved in special initiatives and projects, which can include. Client Operations Information Sessions, Management Presentations, team building exercises, cross training, staff development, etc.
• BA degree preferred
• 3 years of experience specialty, 1-2 of years managerial
Knowledge & Skills
• Material distribution and general sales servicing of product for the international TV markets.
• Knowledge of video / audio digital materials and tape formats.
• Knowledge of industry developments (clients, competitors, technology) by reading trade press, SPE news clippings, discussions with internal and external clients.
• General computer applications, such as Microsoft Office.
• MS EXCEL proficiency is required.
• Must be customer focused. Candidate must be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Maintain positive relationships with internal/external clients and vendors across different cultures and nationalities.
• Successfully manage deadlines. Organize data from variety of sources and communicate information in a clear, professional manner.
• Preparation of reports for analysis of dept. activity.
• Project plan efficiently and effectively and can accurately scope out tasks and projects in order to meet requested timelines.
• Able to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
• A versatile learner, open to change and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
• Create and give effective presentations
USA - The Culver Studios Office Bldg- CA08
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej308-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.