Full Time Job
Commercial Operations Coordinator
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCommercial Operations Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Commercial Operations Coordinator
Responsible for the accurate and timely insertion of commercial contracts and the client's commercial copy instructions into the Landmark Sales system as designated by the Sales Planner, Account Representative or the Commercial Operations Manager. Coordination with Sales Reps regarding the receipt and scheduling of client's commercial copy. Correspondence with Regional Ad Sales Representatives regarding inventory availability, Priority Token assignments, and notification of missed spots. Responsible for the daily upkeep of advertiser files and sending sales contracts and reports to local sales offices on a daily basis.
• 20% Communication & Coordination with Regional Ad Sales Reps: Verify receipt and acceptance of orders. Cross reference all sales orders against the Programming Grid and report any variances back to the sales office. Notify Sales Rep of preempts and missing materials. Follow up with Sales Reps/ Technical Operations Department regarding TQC approvals for commercial spots. Send Contract Reports and Preempt Reports daily.
• 50% Order Entry: Enter commercial contracts ensuring that all spots place in the accordance with the client's media plan. Register new Products into Landmark. Review orders to make sure those contracts are fulfilled with the appropriate number of spots and revenue. Analyze viability of fulfilling Media Plans – Analyze amount of commercial breaks within an ordered time range and notify Sales Rep when plan is not viable.
• 20% Copy Instructions: Create Commercial House Numbers in Landmark. Input Sales Rep Copy Instructions and Copy Changes into Landmark Sales System ensuring that the correct material is running.
• 5% Implementation of Changing Priority Tokens per client – Ensure that each client has the correct Priority Token assigned to each spot ordered. Update contracts quarterly as Priority Tokens change.
• 5% Monitor fulfillment of Client Sponsors packages for Original Productions.
• Bachelor's degree is required. Administration, Marketing, Communications areas.
• 2 + years of Administration, mkt or communication experience. Entertainment Industry desired.
• Read, write and speak fluent English and Spanish
• Excel, Microsoft Word, Lotus Notes
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to understand various computer-generated reports.
• work under tight deadlines and prioritize various tasks.
• Work in a multicultural environment
• Carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
MEX - Mexico City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r007be-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.