BP&I, Ad Sales Content Strategist
Job Description: BP&I, Ad Sales Content Strategist
Sony Pictures Television is currently seeking a talented employee within Brand Partnerships and Innovation with a passion for integrated content creation and an ability to leverage multiple screens that utilizes each platform's strength. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Brand Partnerships and Innovation, the position's primary responsibilities are to lead development and strategic positioning of content centric campaigns for all of SPTN Ad Sales' Linear and Digital Portfolio offering and Full-service coordination of Ad Sales communication and management of special projects or new ideas for the territories they oversee.
• Support in the development of special projects / production; Creation, budgeting, presentation and delivery
• Support in the development of new formats together with producer partnerships;
• Control the process and implementation of product placement in local productions;
• Coordination of special projects with digital partners; Example: Tik Tok, Spotify, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube;
• Development of branded content projects;
• Coordination of social media actions with Marketing;
• BA or BS degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related area;
• Languages: Advanced / Fluent in English;
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
• 5+ years of experience before in media
• Negotiation and commercial skills
• Strong presentation and analysis skills. Skills with numbers.
• Comfortable in developing and expressing creative concepts
• Well versed in digital media and partner platforms
MEX - Mexico City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb072-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.