Assistant Manager, Brand & Multichannel Marketing, Southeast Asia
Based in our Singapore Offices, the Assistant Manager for Brand and Multi-Channel Marketing will be responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales marketing and publicity support to the South East Asia sales team and clients on Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Feature Films and TV content in all windows post-theatrical (EST, VOD, SVOD, PAY, FTV, AVOD).
Main Job Responsibilities will include:
• Support and work alongside the Director, Brand & Multichannel Marketing, SEA on all pre-sales initiatives and marketing activities that aid and assist in licensing of SPT features and TV series to clients.
• On assigned titles, spearhead the creation of compelling B2B sales collateral for sales pitches.
• Execute digital and marketing activations supporting B2B and B2C initiatives
• Create drafting campaigns and other calendar or concept-based library campaigns to drive incremental revenue from SPT's library of features and TV series.
• Work with Sony's research team to create data-driven sales pitches and data-informed marketing initiatives.
• Assist in trade events, local content showcase, format showcase, and other local events.
• Manage email campaigns.
• Write content for marketing materials and social media platform content.
• Assist and work alongside Director, Brand & Multichannel Marketing, on all post-sales support and activities across SEA. Plan and execute the marketing campaigns for features and TV series that drive linear awareness, acquisition, retention, engagement, viewership, transaction, and product activation.
• Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results.
• Establish strong partnerships with clients to deliver best-in-class marketing support against defined goals/objectives.
• Present publicity opportunities to clients and facilitate the requests with the publicity team in LA and London.
• Assist in talent tour planning and execution, plus on-ground events.
• Conduct marketing onboarding sessions
• Secure top and incremental placements for priority features and TV series on clients' platforms.
• Actively find and nurture third party promotional and partnership relationships and leverage those relations to enhance SPT's go to market campaigns on features and TV series
• Work in alignment with theatrical teams across the region on title strategy, consumer marketing, and social media to convert awareness into digital transactions and drive viewership.
• Field day-to-day assets/material requests from clients
• Work closely with Transactional Sales team to create best-in-class go-to-market campaigns for priority feature films in the transactional window for key clients.
• Manage external vendors for marketing collateral etc.
• Manage translation house and quality control of all translation work.
• Collaborate with Sony's sister companies (SPRI, Sony Electronics, Sony Mobile, Sony PlayStation) for One Sony activities.
• Local scripted/original productions & local acquisitions B2B support
• Ad hoc projects where required.
• University graduate majoring in Marketing and Communication is a plus.
• Typically 5-8 years' marketing and publicity experience across traditional as well as digital media in Technology and/or Media companies.
• The ideal candidate should operate fluently in both B2B and consumer marketing activities.
• A working knowledge of the new media landscape, and expert in social media marketing tools and methodologies.
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, and a keen eye for detail.
• Must be solution-oriented.
• Ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English plus another Asian language. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia or Thai a plus.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a team-player attitude.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• A professional attitude and demeanor.
• A passion for movies and TV shows will be highly regarded.
SGP - 77 Robinson - SPRI
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7mw39-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.