Buenos Aires, Argentina
General Summary:We're looking for a Coordinator/Producer who doesn't shy away from complex problems and offers simple solutions. Someone who is a self-starter, self-motivated, well-organizedindividual with vast experience project/traffic management and coordinating Print and Motion Graphics for: On-Air & Digital Promotional Campaigns, Theatrical, Television Shows, and Home Video marketing.The ideal candidate should be an accomplished professional who possesses the passion, experience, skills, and abilities to help support our clients' expanding brand and creative reach – from Product to B2B to B2C to Comms and Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with our project managers and creative directors to define, plan, and execute large cross-functional creative campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
• Project manage through multiple connected workstreams, including creating and communicating timelines, identifying, and resolving changes in scope and schedules against managed initiatives and reporting on the status of design tasks clearly, consistently and reliably to executive management and team members.
• Comfort and experience within a Creative Brief. Identify key players, efficient workflow and manage timelines.
• Establish and develop relationships and partnerships with internal and external team members.
• Experience working with outside vendors, from agency to trade show and contractors.
Ideal Personal Characteristics:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
• Exhibits an innate sense of curiosity. Brings a sense of passion and positive energy and inspires others to create in a safe environment. Brings an entrepreneurial spirit that is rooted in innovation motivating teams to think beyond their comfort zone.
• Ability to lead efficient meetings through preparation and stakeholder engagement and an ability to guide a group towards agreed upon objectives.
• Able to adjust delivery approach, language and level of detail to meet audience needs, foster relationships even under difficult circumstances.
• Practical experience with data-driven decision making and business metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to think in multiple ways – Not only tactically, but strategically and operationally. Must be able to assess the information that you have from multiple viewpoints and provide solutions that (hopefully) address the problem or opportunity.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally, and cross-functionally)
• Able to objectively assess process and recommend improvements and well as practical experience implementing improvements.
• Able to manage competing priorities with little supervisory input.
• Flexible and responsive to changing situations. A team player, comfortable with ambiguity and deadline pressures
• Ability to handle Quality Control responsibilities including files size, type, delivery mechanism and some light proof-reading
• Bachelor's degree OR equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of experience working in a creative agency or consumer-facing marketing organization
• Demonstrated experience with large-scale, cross-channel marketing initiatives, including scope definition, schedule development and management, communications, and stakeholder engagement activities
• Knowledge of digital campaigns
• Understanding of file delivery types
• Must be fluent in Spanish English. Portuguese is a plus
• Experience in all aspects of design, motion graphics, graphic design, postproduction & storytelling.
• Experience in storyboarding narratives, concept creation and production execution
• Experience creating key art, comping and illustration skills or supervising
• Capability to translate abstract ideas to a creative visual product
• Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
• Brand knowledge.
• Understanding of the media agency and television industry is a must.
ARG - Buenos Aires - Cabrera
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.