Administrative Assistant, Administrative Services
Culver City, CA
Administrative Assistant IV- MPG
The Digital Marketing – Admin Level IV will assist the head of the Digital Marketing Department within Sony Motion Pictures Group (MPG). These projects include managing a weekly schedule, answering phones and email requests, processing invoices for payment, and required office work like expenses, travel authorizations and other company processes.
They will also serve as the main admin for the group, helping with the other staff members in projects that require attention. They will also act as the team manager, scheduling regular meetings, and taking meeting notes.
They will manage multiple projects at one time and will use time management to prioritize tasks.
• Keeping Schedules: Schedules meeting with internal and external parties, and keeps the schedule of the head of the department up to date with daily changes
• Phone and written communication: Answers phones and follows up with the correct people on phone and/or email
• Office Management: Ordering supplies and other regular needs of the team. This includes any team meeting that needs to be schedule and performing duties like taking regular meeting notes.
• Other Office Processes: Including processing invoices, filling out travel authorizations and other necessary business processes.
• Other Project Work: Executing project work for various movie campaigns on an as-needed basis
• Bachelor's degree
• Digital Media/Marketing including a background on mobile marketing platforms including Apple (iPhone/iPad/iTouch), Android, Blackberry, etc.
• Digital publishing landscape including top websites in the following categories: Movies, Entertainment, Video, Male and Female Lifestyle, News
• Digital Reporting Tools including ComScore, NetRatings Suite & Google/YouTube Analytics
• Excellent written, oral communication, and effective team building skills
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Self-starter with high level of initiative
• Passionate, committed with a high level of energy
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Must have an open communication style which takes into account managing expectations with multiple stakeholders.
• Manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Strategic critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
• Analyze and apply data to improve results
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Burns Bldg
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxo70-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.